Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type Of Laser:||Q - Switched Nd : YAG Laser||Wavelength:||Dual Wavelength 1064nm &532nm And 1320nm|
|Power:||500 W||Pulse Energy:||100 ~ 1500mj|
|Facular Diameter:||1 ~ 6mm ( Adjustable )||Pulse Frequency:||1 ~10 HZ ( Adjustable )|
|Pulse Width:||3.5ns||Function:||Tatoo Removal ,pigmentation ,acne Removal , Skin Rejuvennation|
Q switch nd yag laser / tattoo removal machine / skin rejuvenation machine
How it works?
The Q-switched Nd:YAG laser radiates the light with a specific wavelength in high peak energy pulses; hence the light penetrates the tissue only for an ultra-short nanosecond. The light is absorbed by the pigment and results in an instantaneous blast, that is Light blasting principle. The pigment particles are shattered into fragments, parts of them will be bounced out of the skin and other parts will be split into tiny particles that can be engulfed by phagocytes and then eliminated by the lymphatic system.
*Speckle Removal, Nevus of Ota Removal;
*Birthmark Removal, Embroider eyebrow Removal;
*Skin rejuvenation, whiten, acne, tighten pores (Carbon tip needed)
|Type of Laser||Q-switched Nd:YAG Laser|
|Wavelength||Dual wavelength 1064nm and 532nm|
|Pulse Energy||100~1500 mj|
|Power Supply||AC 220V±10% 50HZ AC 110V±10% 60HZ|
1.only company have Tuv medical CE
2.1+2 system: 1 Xeon lamp and 2 Yag Bars(imported from USA)
3. Bipolar Nd:YAG laser: Available with 1 J by single pulse energy .it’s the unique high-tech laser with
Max energy of 1600mJ
4. Laser lamp: more than 500,000 pulses!
5. 16 local languages are available
6. “Plug and Play” connectors: Easy for installation and service
frequency could reach 10hz, more faster in tattoo removal.
7. Water-flow monitor: alarming ring and display shows “abnormal water flow” on the operation screen and system stops warming-up automatically when there is small or non water flow.
8. ABS housing, The machine could be seperated into many piece, convenient to repair.
9.1064nm treatment head for all black, cyan,blue pigment; 532nm treatment head for red,coffee,brown pigment.
How many treatment sessions will tattoo removal take?
On average, professional tattoos require 5-6 treatments, while amateur tattoos may require 3-4 treatments. Each treatment should be spaced approximately one month apart. The number of tattoo removal treatments depends on the amount and type of ink in the skin. Rarely, more than ten treatments may be needed.
Do all colours of ink disappear equally well?
No. Dark (blue/black) inks and red inks fade the best. Oranges and purples usually respond well. Green and yellow inks are the most difficult to remove, although additional treatments can produce significant fading
1) color touch screen . big energy output
2) adjustable spot
3) Infrared ray aiming indicator .
4) Water-flow monitor
5) Water flow and temp monitor
6) Plug and play function