Simpl Skin Ultrasonic Cavitation Device
Once the Velashape v9 Slimming Machine is placed against the skin, it uses vacuum technology to suction against the skin and massage rollers to knead the treatment area. The other technologies also go to work: Radio-frequency energy and infrared light penetrate the fat cells and temporarily perforate their membranes, causing the fat cells to release fatty acids, glycerol, and water into the body and then shrink. The process also boosts collagen production to smooth skin, which is reduce the appearance of cellulite.
|Radio Frequency Power||Up to 50W|
|Focused Technology||Vacuum + RF + Roller + LED + IR Laser (infrared)|
|Delivery Type||Pulse; CW|
|Pump Suction Rate||25cub.m/h|
|Infrared Lamp||Up to 20W|
|Light Spectrum||640nm (infrared); 690nm (LED)|
|Handpiece||Handpiece 1 mainly for large area slimming
Handpiece 2 mainly for small area slimming
|Handpiece 3 mainly for face lifting
Handpiece 4 mainly for eyes surrounding wrinkle removal
|Stand-by Working||Continuously for 18 hours|
|Display||10.4" True Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Electrical Requirements||220V 50/60HZ or 110V 50/60HZ|
|Net Weight||51 KG|
1. Reducing localized deposits of fat
2. Smoothing and reducing the appearance of cellulite
3. Toning skin
1) Velashape v9 Slimming Machine with 5 technologies in 1 system : Vacuum+RF+Roller+LED+IR
2) 4 different handpieces for whole body treatments (Forehead, Face, Eyes & Lips surrounding, chin, neck, chest, arm, belly, back, leg etc)
3) USA Airtech vacuum pump, low noise, strong suction and long lifetime
4) With Screen on handpiece, convenient operating.
5) Machine can combine with cosmetics products to offer multiple projects
6) Low cost consumable, can provide trail treatments to attract more customers
Before & After
After-sale service & Training
As a professional manufacturer, we provide follow services:
1. There is a professional international after-sale service team, who can provide you 24 hours after-sale service and technical supports, it’s made up of professional engineers who are specialized in solving after-sale problems. It’s necessary because our distributors and OEM need this service too.
2. There is a user’s manuals and clinical protocol for detailed instructions on the introduction, the operation, the maintenance, the treatment charge, etc.
3. There is on-line training, including how to operate,maintenance and adjust the treatment parameters for different treatments, etc.