New Sculpt EMT EMS Body Sculpting Machine
New Sculpt EMT EMS Beauty Slim Body Sculpting MachineTheory
Ems sculpt uses non-invasive HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology to induce supramaximal muscle contractions not achievable through voluntary contractions through exercise. When exposed to supramaximal contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to such extreme conditions and responds with a deep remodeling of its inner structure, i.e., the growth of myofibrils (muscle hypertrophy) and creation of new protein strands and muscle fibers (muscle hyperplasia). Increased muscle density and volume lead to a better definition and muscle tone. These powerful contractions induce excessive demand for energy resulting in the permanent death of fat cells.
|Fuse||0- 7 Tesla|
|Shape of stimulation pulse||High Intensity Focused Electromagnetic energy|
|Packing Details Size(L*W*H)||47x65x63|
- Builds muscle & burns fat together
- Non-invasive buttock lifting procedure
- Suitable for everyone-no anaesthesia-no surgery
- Only a 30 minute walk in walk out procedure
- Only 4 session needed 2-3 days apart
- Feels like an intensive workout
- Safe with no downtime
- Instant results but gets better after two to four weeks
1) Just turn on and let the system do the work for you.
2) Simple and easy to use operation.
3) Zero consumables.
4) Non-invasive, no downtime, no side effects and pain free.
5) Recommended treatment cost $800 (single visit).
6) Comes with 2 applicators, allowing treatments for belly, buttocks, arms, thighs, arms and legs.
30 minutes of treatment is equivalent to 5.5 hours of exercise.
92% fat cell death rate.
↓Average 19.0% (4.4 mm) belly fat thickness.
↓Average 18.6% (4.3 mm) abdominal fat thickness.
↓The average waist circumference is reduced by 1.4 inches.
↑Average 15.4% abdominal muscle thickness.
Five to eight sessions
↓Average 19.2% (3.4 mm) abdominal fat thickness.
↑Average 15.8% abdominal muscle thickness.
Before & After
You begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Positive results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last session and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments.
The EMS SCULPT is non-invasive and requires no recovery time or any pre/post treatment preparation.
The EMS SCULPT procedure feels like an intensive workout. You can lie down and relax during the treatment.
20-30 minute treatment with minimum of 4 sessions scheduled 2-3 days apart. Your provider will help you create a treatment plan tailored to your specific goals.